
Yesterday I went to watch Little Miss Sunshine which is the funniest movie I've seen in a while. The trailer might not make you wana see it; it's not that convincing. But trust me, I laugh a lot, and good! So now move and go see it!
This week end is a big week-end: Monday is off. Labor Day. Since my labor day is on the 1st of May, and since I'll take my Friday (next week) off for the Austin City Limit festival, I'll be working. No better plans anyway.
J'ai aussi une tonne de papiers a lire, du menage et de la lessive a faire, et pleins d autres rejouissances a boucler sur ce week end.

4 comments:
Ok, je verrais si je peux le trouver en DVD pirate qque part...
Incroyable: ton film improbable sort en France cette semaine. Apparemment la chose a été primée à plusieurs reprises.
Why are there only French people? I feel like an nearly extincted species. But I am defending the English-speaking fortress, so you won't completely switch to French, and make us completely extinct.
The little sunshing movie is funny because it has that office guy in there. He is funny. The funniest movie I have watched recently is Kuma Harry go to the white castle.....
Well, aren't you FRench too? A little? ;o)
Post a Comment